The Blackhawks are slated to play the Detroit Red Wings, St. Louis Blues, and Minnesota Wild home and away, starting Wednesday, Sept. 29 against Detroit at the United Center in Chicago. All three home games are scheduled to start at 7:30 PM.
The Blackhawks will have a home-and-home against the Blues, starting Friday, Oct. 1 in Chicago. But the Blackhawks’ road game against St. Louis will be at Cable Dahmer Arena in Independence, Missouri. The arena sits near the Missouri-Kansas state border and is home to the Kansas City Mavericks of the ECHL. The Mavericks, however, are not affiliate with the Blues as they are partnered with the Calgary Flames.
Chicago plays Monday, Oct. 4 at Detroit then has a two-game set against the Wild. The Blackhawks and Wild face off Thursday, Oct. 7 in Minnesota and Saturday, Oct. 9 in Chicago.
Tickets and broadcast information will be announced at a later date.
Blackhawks’ 2021 preseason schedule
- Wednesday, Sept. 29: vs. Detroit Red Wings, 7:30 PM
- Friday, Oct. 1: vs. St. Louis Blues, 7:30 PM
- Saturday, Oct. 2: at St. Louis Blues, 7 Pm (Independence, MO.)
- Monday, Oct. 4: at Detroit Red Wings, 6:30 PM
- Thursday, Oct. 7: at Minnesota Wild, 7 PM
- Saturday, Oct. 9: vs. Minnesota Wild, 7:30 PM
All times Central