Ryan Poles first-ever NFL Draft came and went with tons of excitement. The Chicago Bears made more trades on Saturday than in recent memory and for good reason. Simply put, the Bears need bodies on the field and they need to address the holes in their roster. Where are they the thinnest on the football field? Poles addressed that in the draft with secondary and offensive line help. But the undrafted free agents are piling up and that is exciting.
Most of the time, undrafted free agents don’t become superstars. But there are always some intriguing players that come through Halas Hall and potentially can change the outcome of a Chicago Bears game. After the Bears’ eleven draft picks over the weekend, GM Ryan Poles continued to add to the roster with a plethora of these undrafted free agents.
Chicago Bears Undrafted Free Agents So Far
- Savon Scarver WR – Utah State
- Kevin Shaa WR – Liberty
- Jake Tonges TE – Cal
- Chase Allen TE – Iowa State
- Allie Green CB – Missouri
- Jaylon Jones DB – Ole Miss
- Master Teague RB – Ohio State
- Jamal Brooks LB – South Alabama
- Jack Sanborn LB – Wisconsin
- Landon Lenoir WR – Southern Illinois
- CJ Avery LB – Louisville
- Henry Litwin WR – Slippery Rock
- Jaylen Alexander LB – Purdue
- Tristen Taylor OL – Eastern Washington
- Jonathan Alexander DB – Charlotte
- Luke Little WR – UMary
The Chicago Bears will likely add more depth pieces throughout the offseason before inevitable roster cuts. They invited several more players to rookie minicamp this week such as former Ohio State DB Demario McCall and former Air Force DB Tre Bugg III.
Chicago Bears rookie minicamp begins Friday, May 6, and runs through Sunday, May 8. Then starting on May 16, the Bears begin OTA practices through June 9. Lastly, the mandatory minicamp, which the entire Chicago Bears team will attend, is June 14-16.
Follow On Tap Sports Net on social media!