Yesterday, the Chicago Bears announced they were promoting several of their staff members from the scouting department and the player engagement department.
The staff members were already working in a similar position prior to the promotions. Bears' general manager Ryan Pace has made it official and added some new titles to the following:
- LaMar Campbell - Vice President of Player Engagement
- Jeff King - Director of Pro Scouting
- Sam Summerville - National Scout
- Scott Hamel - Southeast Area Scout
- Brendan Rehor - Midwest Area Scout
- Drew Raucina - Combine Scout
Ryan Pace's scouting staff is staying familiar and keeping the familiarity could be beneficial if Pace stays in Chicago. With the uncertain future of the Chicago Bears in 2021, that's something positive he can add under his belt.