It's been a long, grueling winter for baseball fans due to the lockout. But MLB is finally back in business and it won't be long before players take the field to ramp up for the season. Here's what the updated Chicago White Sox 2022 Spring Training schedule looks like.
- Thursday, March 17 at/vs. Chicago Cubs (Split Squad) - 3:05 PM*
- Friday, March 18 - OFF
- Saturday, March 19 vs. Cleveland Guardians - 3:05 PM
- Sunday, March 20 at Colorado Rockies - 3:10 PM
- Monday, March 21 vs. Los Angeles Dodgers - 3:05 PM*
- Tuesday, March 22 at Milwaukee Brewers - 3:10 PM
- Wednesday, March 23 at Texas Rangers - 3:05 PM
- Thursday, March 24 vs. San Francisco Giants - 3:05 PM
- Friday, March 25 at Seattle Mariners - 8:40 PM
- Saturday, March 26 vs. Los Angeles Angels - 3:05 PM*
- Sunday, March 27 at Los Angeles Dodgers - 3:05 PM
- Monday, March 28 vs. San Diego Padres - 3:05 PM
- Tuesday, March 29 - OFF
- Wednesday, March 30 vs. Texas Rangers - 3:05 PM*
- Thursday, March 31 at Cincinnati Reds - 8:05 PM
- Friday, April 1 vs. Oakland Athletics - 3:05 PM*
- Saturday, April 2 at Arizona Diamondbacks - 8:10 PM
- Sunday, April 3 vs. Colorado Rockies - 3:05 PM*
- Monday, April 4 at Chicago Cubs - 3:05 PM
- Tuesday, April 5 at San Diego Padres - 2:10 PM
All times are Central.* indicates TV broadcast on NBC Sports Chicago.
After the Cactus League slate, the White Sox travel to Detroit to face the Tigers for Opening Day on Friday, April 8 at 12:10 PM CT. Following a three-game series in the Motor City, the Chicago White Sox host their home opener on Tuesday, April 12 at 3:10 PM CT against the Seattle Mariners.